- STRICT FOOD SAFETY – Our 100% organically grown kelp is preserved following Global Safety Initiative and South Korean Heritage System standards. Certified by ISO9001, ISO22000.
- FOR GROWING BODIES – Kelp provides essential vitamins in a soft digestible form to help regulate the health of pregnant women and children.
- FORAGED BY FAMILY – Sourced by hand from local Korean fishing families for over forty years, each batch is carefully harvested to deliver only the best.
- HIGH STANDARDS – Each freshly fished batch is sorted for only the highest quality product, each step managed by the farmers from harvesting to the packaging with care.
- CENTER OF KOREAN CUISINE – Jeollanamdo Foods are all cultivated with all natural practices, no artificial or chemical fertilizers.
How to eat Dried Sea Tangle?
Dried Sea Tangle, or Dasima as it is known in Korea, is used while cooking soups. It is not recommended to eat, however when added to a soup while cooking, it enriches the taste by adding umami flavor to the soup as well as increases its nutrition.